Created for frequent buyers at Lands End, the Lands end Credit Card gives five points for every cent spent in Lands’ End retail stores. Cardholders earn two points for every dollar spent on gas, dining and travel ,and the card earns one point per $1 on other purchases. There is no annual fees. The benefits of shopping with it include free shipping, 50% off the first purchase made on the day you sign up for your account, and $50 off your first Landsend.com purchase of $100 or more in the month of your birthday.
Lands end credit card review
This card could appeal to customers who frequent the Lands End market which can earn five points for every dollar spent on the Lands’ End purchases. The rewards can only be used only on Lands’ End purchases.
- Rewards: lands end credit card holders earn five points per dollar in Lands’ End retailers as well as Landsend.com with two points for every dollar spent on food, gas, and travel.
- No Annual Fees: The card doesn’t have an annual fee.
- Benefits Of Shopping: Cardholders can take advantage of free shipping on Landsend.com, 50% off the first Landsend.com purchase on the day you sign up for your account, and receive $50 off your Landsend.com purchase that is $100+ in the month of your birthday.
- Benefits Are limited: Although the card provides benefits and discounts when you use Lands End, it doesn’t offer the same protection for shopping or travel benefits that are offered by other comparable credit card.
- Potentially High Interest Rate: With no APR introductory. A new lands end credit card users aren’t entitled to a zero-interest introductory annual percentage rate for transactions or balance transfers. There’s a normal rate of variable interest 18.49 percent or 25.74 percent, based on how creditworthy you are.
- Points Expire: Points earned through rewards expire 12 months after they have been posted into your bank account.
Rates and fees
- Issuer Name Comenity Capital Bank
- Annual Fee $0
- APR 18.49 percent or 25.74 percent, based on your creditworthiness
- Penalty APR None
- Charge for Balance Transfer $5 or $10 percent of the value of the transfer, whichever is greater.
- The fee for cash advances is Amount of either $10 or 5 percent of the amount of cash advances or greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3.3% of every deal that is in U.S. dollars.
- 5 Points For Every $1 You Spend in store or online at Lands” End
- 2 Points per $1 on eligible purchases at travel and gas stations or at restaurants
- 1 Points per $1 spent everywhere where Visa is not accepted
- Get 50 percent off your first lands end credit card purchase on landsend.com at the time the account is opened (even sales priced and clearance products).
- Free standard shipping is included with any credit card purchase on Landsend.com.
- Get 5 rewards points for every $1 spent on landsend.com as well as the Lands’ End store purchases.
- 50 percent off a lands end credit card purchase that is $100+ during the month of your birthday Lands’ End locations.
How to maximize rewards with the lands end credit card?
The rewards you earn are maximized with this lands end credit card when you shop through Lands’ End Retail stores, or Landsend.com and earn five points for every dollar. The card will earn you 2 points per dollar for food, gas and travel , and one point per dollar for everything else. You’ll earn 50 percent off the very first Landsend.com purchase if it is made it within the first day of opening your account. Purchases made at Lands’ End by other retailers who offer Lands’ End products will earn you one point per $1.
5 things to know about the lands end credit card
It has a solid rate of rewards at lands end and the other items purchased:
The primary reason you should get a credit card that is linked to the store you frequent is the benefits and rewards you can enjoy when you shop at that particular merchant. It is the lands end credit card earns:
- 5 points for every $1 you spend on everything Lands’ End purchase which includes in-store as well as online.
- 2 points per $1 in gas stations, restaurants or on transportation (which includes car rental airlines, cruise lines, airlines hotels, motels, hotels as well as resorts). Other spending earns 1 point for every dollar spent.
- 1 point for every $1 you spend elsewhere.
There are redemption limitations
Points are worth $1 each but can be exchanged only to purchase Rewards Certificates, which can only be used towards purchase eligible from Lands’ End retail stores or from the catalog as well as. There’s a minimum redemption threshold as well as a limit of more than 500 points to qualify (which would be equivalent to five dollars in a Rewards Certificate The maximum amount you can earn from an Reward Certificate can be $500 for each billing cycle.
After you’ve crossed the $5 threshold, the rewards are immediately sent to you every billing cycle. It’s great if your do not want to bother by remembering to redeem them since the points you earn expire 12 months following the date on which they were added to your account. Reward Certificates must be used within 60 days after the date they are issued.
However, automatic redemption isn’t as effective if you are thinking of “bank” rewards over time and use them to fund an important purchase. In all cases it is not possible to combine them with other deals. In addition, if the Reward Certificate worth is more than the price that you paid for it, you won’t receive the full amount. It’s forfeited.
The perks are often valuable
In lieu of the standard welcome package in the form of the cashback or other rewards, the very first Lands’ End purchase you make using your newly acquired lands end credit card will be discounted by half. It also provides the following benefits:
- Make your first purchase without Lands’ End within the first 60 days of opening your account to receive a $20 Lands’ End gift card.
- Use the card to pay for an order at Lands’ End that is $100 or more during your birthday month to receive $50 off of your purchase.
- Free shipping is available on all purchases from Lands’End with no minimum purchase requirement.
The savings you can make inspire you to consider buying matching Christmas outfits for yourself as well as your dog. We would advise to think twice before you do this.
It’s possible to use it within the same day that you’ve been accepted, but with a few restrictions
If you’re accepted If you’re approved, the Visa(r) lands end credit card will be applied automatically to the current order being processed on the website of the store. For all other purchases, which includes purchases at brick-and mortar Land’s End stores or online you’ll need wait until you get the actual card in the mail.
Be careful not to carry an unbalanced weight
It’s the lands end credit card offers an APR which, at the upper end of the spectrum it could exceed 25 percent (as as of January 20, 2022). You’ll need to pay your balance in full at the time it is due; else you’ll be charged a fee that can reduce the worth of any rewards you could receive.
What bank issues Lands End Credit Card?
All Lands’ End purchases made outside the U.S., and all retailers selling Lands’ End merchandise, earn 1 point for every $1. This rewards program is offered by Comenity Bank and may be subject to change.
Is Comenity a visa?
Comenity Capital Bank issues AAA Visa Credit Card Accounts pursuant to a license by Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa is a trademark registered by Visa International Service Association. It is used under license.