Have you or a loved one recently injured in a motor vehicle incident within Fort Lauderdale, FL? You could be entitled to a substantial financial award. It is possible that the Hollander Law Firm Accident Injury Lawyers can assist you to maximize your compensation.
Since 1996 our personal injury law firm is a trusted source for those who have been injured throughout Fort Lauderdale. Through combining our personal approach and care of a small business with the assets of a larger firm and we’ve managed to make a significant impact on life of the clients we represent. We’ve recovered thousands of dollars through settlements, and judgments on behalf of our clients.
Car accident settlements
A few of our settlements from car Accident Injuries comprise:
$250,000 – We negotiated the highest amount for our client in accordance with her uninsured motorist policy and at-fault motorist’s insurance policy, which is through Progressive Insurance. Our client was hit by a car and needed surgery to repair her shoulder.
$125,000 – We negotiated the highest amount of money for our client while she was in a taxicab. The driver of the taxi was reckless and struck another vehicle. Our client was taken into Memorial Hospital.
$120,000 The client we represented was injured when he was cut off and crashed into another vehicle. He needed knee surgery because he was injured in the collision. There was only minor injury to the vehicle.
$100,000 Our client was struck by a car as she crossed the street. We secured the maximum amount under the insurance policy.
Each case is unique. You might not get the same outcome. Attorney’s fees are not included. The worth of your case is contingent on a variety of factors, including what you are able to pay in medical expenses as well as the severity of your injuries, as well as your responsibility.
What are the most common types of fort lauderdale car accidents?
It is possible to file a car accident claim for an accident that involves any motor vehicle, which includes automobiles, buses, motorcycles and even boats. Our firm has successfully dealt with hundreds of cases involving Car Accident Injuries that were caused by:
- Rear-end collisions: This kind of collision happens when a vehicle strikes the car ahead of it. Rear-end collisions typically occur when the car ahead suddenly slows down or stops too quickly or when the vehicle behind accelerates too fast.
- Side-impact collisions: Also called a T-bone collision, this kind of accident is caused by the rear of a vehicle hitting the rear or front of a different vehicle. The collisions can cause severe injuries, since the occupants of the vehicle or the driver are typically not protected.
- Sideswipe-related accidents: Sideswipe accidents happen when cars collide with another vehicle that is moving along the exact same path, or is struck by an object fixed. Most times, side swipe accidents cause property damage.
- Accidents involving rollovers: A rollover is common in sport-utility vehicles. When a rollover occurs, the vehicle is flipped onto its back or on its roof usually due to a driver who is taking a sharp turn at an unwise speed.
- Head-on collisions: These are the most fatal accident that can happen. They happen when the fronts of two vehicles collide,, or when the forward of one vehicle strikes an obstruction. Head-on collisions are by far the most likely kind of car accident that could result in death.
The extent of injuries and property damage is contingent upon the nature of the incident. Accidents are generally less serious in side-swipe collisions, and the most serious in head-on collisions.
What are the most common types of car accident injuries?
The majority of injuries from car Accident Injuries can be treated with minor care in a hospital, and a short time to recover, however some require extensive care in the future. Insurance firms often do not take into account this future medical care when preparing the initial offer for settlement.
Car Accident Injuries can result in one of the most severe injuries. These include:
- Abrasions and cuts: While the abrasions and cuts aren’t as severe as similar injuries, they pose a risk of infection or other complications.
- Whiplash: Car accident injuries often lead to whiplash which is an injury to the neck caused by the rapid, forceful back-and-forth motion of the neck in collisions, similar to the whip cracking.
- Tendon, muscle ligament and tendon injured: Your body can move rapidly and quickly when you are involved in a crash. The motion could injure your body severely without causing fractures. Whiplash may take an extended time to recover.
- Knee Trauma: Your knees could be injured by the interior of your car during Accident Injuries. These injuries are often lasting and severe. In some instances knee reconstruction is needed and can render it difficult to walk for a prolonged time.
- Herniated Disc: Car Accident Injuries can result in a herniated disk, which is the case when one or more vertebrae within your spine rupture or move out of alignment. The recovery process from a herniated disc is a lengthy process and can cause lots of discomfort.
- Broken Ribs: Because the bones of the ribs are delicate even a light or moderate collisions can result in the rib to fracture. The impact of an accident can cause several ribs rupture, with recovery typically taking a long time and causing pain.
- Additional Fractures: Broken arm, hips legs, shoulders, and arms are commonplace in all kinds of auto collisions. The impact of a collision could frequently cause multiple fractures that need a long healing time.
- Internal bleeding: Internal bleeding can happen in any car accident and can be particularly dangerous in the event that it is not treated quickly after the accident. It is crucial that you seek out medical help as soon as possible for any other than minor of accidents. Internal bleeding can rapidly become serious and could cause death.
- Injury to the Head: Brain injuries are the most serious type of accident injury. They can result in not just an immediate injury, but can also cause permanent complications. Brain injuries are usually untreated and may cause permanent damage , or even death.
- Mental Injuries: It can be commonplace for those who have been involved in a car crash to experience emotional injuries. The emotional trauma of a car crash can be more severe than physical injuries. For your health and well-being over the long run it is essential to get the assistance you require to heal your mental traumas and also for physical injuries.
If you’ve suffered injuries from an accident in the car The worst option is to be patient and hope that the situation will be resolved. With the new PIP regulations, you only need to get medical assistance before your insurance provider will no longer have to provide. The earlier an injury lawyer such as Lawlor, White & Murphey is able to begin looking into your situation, the more likely it is that we’ll be able to secure the money you’re due. Since we concentrate on injuries as well as insurance claim, our company has proven its worth for all types of motor accident cases.
Do should i get an fort lauderdale car accident lawyer for an accident that was not my blame?
In the event of an automobile accident attorneys for accident victims are capable of get you cash. You can claim the compensation you deserve for medical expenses along with the pain and suffering, and the loss of earnings. It is impossible to receive the full value of your case if you don’t have an attorney. The best accident attorneys get the insurance company to pay the maximum amount of compensation for someone who has hit you with a ferocious pursuit of the limits of insurance.
What amount of money can i anticipate to receive from a settlement in a car crash for fort lauderdale?
In the event of your personal injury You should be eligible for an amount of money that is based on these factors:
- What amount do you owe on medical bills,
- How serious are your injuries due to the accident
- How much insurance is offered. Insurance companies, for instance provide insurance policies that have different amounts ($10,000 or $50,000 $500,000, $100,000, 1 million). If someone requires surgery and is covered by an insurance policy that covers $100,000 that insurance company will most likely cover the full amount. The amount depends on whether the case is litigated lawyers charge between 25 to 40 percent of settlements in automobile accidents.
We are aware that medical expenses for cases involving car Accident Injuries in Florida are quite high, even though settlements for accidents differ. Here are some of the things you might have required should you have been involved in a car crash:
- The cost for an ambulance journey to Broward General Hospital or Holy Cross Hospital is about $1000
- The range of ER visits is 1,000 to $10,000
- The hospitals in Florida charge thousands of dollars for a night’s stay.
- Physical therapists and chiropractors cost hundreds of dollars for each session.
- The cost of surgery could be over $5,000.
PIP will only cover medical expenses that exceed $10,000. You might not be eligible to utilize your health insurance , or your copays might be expensive even if you do have health insurance. With the assistance from the assistance of our Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyer, you will be able to get back every penny you’re due from the insurance company to cover your future and past medical expenses.
What do i need to know about the best fort lauderdale car accident lawyer to choose?
In the local area there are numerous accident lawyers. It is advisable to determine what proportion of the practice of the lawyer is devoted to car Accident Injuries and legal cases involving personal injuries. To maximize the amount you can get from the at-fault driver’s insurance company, select a lawyer that devotes an extensive amount of time to car Accident Injuries claims.
What is the time frame to resolve the fort lauderdale car accident case?
The time needed to settle a dispute and receive the money is contingent upon various factors, including the duration that you have been receiving medical care, how much insurance coverage that is available and whether insurance companies are contesting the responsibility. We have settled car crash cases within the time of 48 hours to our customers but every case is unique.
What should i do after a fort lauderdale car accident?
The period following the incident can be stressful and emotional as you are totally focused on healing from the injuries. If you or someone you love has suffered injuries from an automobile accident The following steps will help you ensure your rights to compensation
Do i need a lawyer after a car accident in florida?
There aren’t any Florida statutes or rules that force you to speak with an attorney following any accident. But an attorney for personal injuries will ensure, right from the beginning that you follow through and say what is required that will allow you to claim damages or compensation. Today, accidents can cause minor to serious injuries.
What does a car accident lawyer do?
After an accident, a lawyer will get information from the incident, provide you with legal guidance and engage with insurance companies and assist you in pursuing damages for your loss and help you recover from the trauma in order to get back to normal. Auto accidents are very stressful for those who suffer.
What to do after a car accident in florida?
1. Call 911 And/Or The Police. Lifesaving should be the first priority.
2. Remain At The Scene.
3. Take Pictures.
4. Exchange Information.
5. Contact Your Insurer.
6. Take Safety Precautions.
7. Contact Your Car Accident Attorney in Orlando, FL.