It is the CBU Online MBA is managed through the Online and Professional Studies division. Recently named in the top 25 Best MBA Programs in 2018 in the Best Value Schools list. It was a national evaluation that ranked the Online MBA top in the areas of evaluation like the flexibility of its programs, the rate of student success and access to the resources they need. The program is able to offer concentrations in two of the most important fields of accounting and general management. The concentrations allow students to reach their career goals.
Students benefit from the credentials and expertise of CBU’s highly rated MBA Faculty. The professors all have relevant experience in their field and are highly academically proficient. The Online MBA program boasts 100% enrollment of employed students. The program’s design provides students who are working to finish their studies at their pace.
One of the unique features of Online MBA is the enthusiasm for integrating ethics-related training and spiritual development of students. Its CBU Online MBA is recognized with the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
List of courses offered
The program comprises seven core courses comprising 21 credit hours, and three electives. The total number of credits required to be completed for graduation is 36. The following courses are an integral part of the management concentration.
- Foundations of Accounting and Finance
- Management of Information Systems
- Managerial Ethics
- Financial Management
- Global Business Management
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Legal Environment of Business and Management
- Marketing Management
- Economic Issues and Analysis for the Changing Business Environment
- Quantitative Business Modeling
- Strategic Management
The duration of the program will be 12 months.
- The program costs $662 for each credit unit. The program has 36 credit units, giving an average of $24,000.
- Incredibly, International students can be eligible for a tuition allowance. It is only valid after they’ve enrolled in the program.
- The academic backgroundA Bachelor’s Degree earned by regionally and nationally accredited colleges and universities that have a at least a GPA 2.5. For international applicants, you need required to show the same academic diploma that was earned at globally recognized institutions.
- Work Experience Experience in management and professional experience is a requirement to be admitted to this program.
- Language Language: It is a program that fulfills English Language requirement of TOEFL scores of 80 on the online test.
Class profile and potential salary
The program keeps track of all students who have work.
GMAT requirements and scores
GMAT is not a requirement to be admitted into CBU Online MBA program.
The process for applying is in the following manner:
- Fill out the online application form on the admissions website.
- The applicants must submit their academic transcripts in addition to the application.
- The applicants must include their resumes from the last year along in the form of an application.
- Students receive help from admission counselors who help them navigate the registration procedure. They assist applicants with their financial plans and getting financial aid for those who qualify.
- Students are assigned to admission advisors upon acceptance to the program.
The deadline to apply for this program is in the process of rolling out for international students as well as the US.
Acceptance rates for Online MBA program isn’t available. But, US News and World Report mention 87 percent to be the accepted rate for the online CBU programs.
California Baptist University (CBU Online MBA) comprises all programs provided through the Division of Online and Professional Studies is recognized through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
This regional accreditation from WSCUC means that you can be sure of the fact that your CBU Online MBA degree is acknowledged and cherished by universities and businesses across the nation.
Reviews and ranking
The school has received one of the accreditations listed below.
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- CBU has been awarded a ten-year uninterrupted WASC Accreditation Reaffirmation.
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- The average experience of students in CBU’s business online programs is 100%..
- According to US News and World Report Online MBA program was ranked at No. 2 in MBA qualifications and faculty training.
- The top 25 MBA Programs of 2018, at the nationwide at the national level. The focus was on terms of flexibility and the students have access to the available study tools, and the costs of tuition.
“I am also thankful for the opportunity to earn my education in the Cal Baptist University. Cal Baptist University. The programs, the school and professors are excellent. I would not be able to pay for my studies at this school in the absence of my Veterans Administration and my GI Bill.” Nicholas Koahou — BA Public Administration, 2017.
California Baptist University (CBU) that includes all the programs provided in the Division of Online and Professional Studies It is recognized with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
More than forty bachelor’s degrees or master’s degree online programs to select from and growing, CBU Online gives you numerous options to choose from.